Apartment of 69m2 (47m2 living space and 22m2 under 1m80 in the sloping roof) entirely renovated in 2017 with mountain views. It located on the 1st floor of a recent individual chalet, the only accommodation in their building, the ground floor being an office space. Landscaped setting, traditional Savoyard wood frame chalet
Easy access, route des Contamines RD902 in the immediate vicinity (50m). Not accessible to people with reduced mobility.
Capacity 2 to 5 persons
This apartment was completely refurbished in 2017 and can accommodate up to 5 people. It has a spacious living area with a wood-burning stove and a fully equipped open plan kitchen, a master bedroom for 2 people, a smaller second bedroom for 2 people, and the possibility of sleeping 2 further people on the sofa-bed in the lounge area. The bathroom has a shower, sink & toilet. There is an additional storage space with washing machine & dryer.
The bedlinen, towels, and some welcome goodies are provided, with the beds being made up for your arrival. The wood for the wood-burner is also included as is the final cleaning upon departure.
On the ground floor there is a 16m2 storage room available for you to stock your skis, bicycles, luggage etc… it is equipped with a boot warmer, shelving and clothes rack.
Terrace of 80 m2 and large private Jacuzzi (5/6 places).
Concerning the Jacuzzi: It is operational and totally private for you. We drain it completely, clean it and renew the water for each new stay. Because of this maintenance operation - for your comfort and safety - the 1600 litres of water need a minimum of heating time. This means that the Jacuzzi can be used from the first evening at around 9pm and throughout your stay.
This comfortable apartment has been classed as 3 stars. The living space is 47m2, with a floor space of 69m2 (the difference being under the sloping roof)
Le Premier, close to the Contamines road (RD902) is very accessible with a large private parking area at the foot of the chalet. It is 2km form the town centre, 2.5km from the St Gervais gondola lift and 800m form the sports centre. In high season, there is a free shuttle bus service serving the town, the Tramway du Mont Blanc and the gondolas.
• Weekly booking, 7 nights from Saturday to Saturday and from 2 nights on request depending on the season and availability.
In addition: tourist tax: 1.50 € per adult per night.
• Arrival after 4pm, departure before 10am
• Reservation required
• Animals are not allowed
• Non-smoking apartment
• Availability and tariffs on request
• English & Spanish spoken
• Information about the region is provided
• Personalised walking and hiking itineraries available
• Bus stop at 50m (regular line)
• In high season : free shuttle bus <> to the village and the St Gervais gondola from the same bus stop
• Free Wi-Fi
• Bar / hotel / restaurant at 50m
• Sports centre at 800m:
Swimming pool (Indoor & heated outdoor), tennis courts, crazy-golf, ice rink
• Numerous hiking and mountain bike trails
• 2km to the town centre
• Local market day: Thursday morning (others of the surrounding areas available on request)
• Mont-Blanc tramway station 2.5km
• SNCF (mainline) train station 5.5km
• Thermal Spa in beautiful parkland 5.5km
• Supermarkets 7km
• A40 motorway 7km
• Megeve 12km, Chamonix 25km, Annecy 85km, Geneva 80km
In order to make your stay as pleasant as possible, we personally prepare the flat and make sure that everything is in order for your arrival.
A kit for young children is available on request: