The 1828 is a mazot, a tiny original Savoyard chalet, which was once a granary. It was erected in 1828 respectfully adhering to the traditional architecture of our region. In this place with a soul, steeped in history, a project was born. Upon deep reflection, our desire was to keep the "spirit" marrying it evenly with tradition and modernity.
Dismantled and reassembled piece by piece, new life is breathed into it here in an outstanding environment surrounded by nature and bordered by an enchanting stream.
Each stage of its reconstruction, of its evolution, was exquisitely studied in the minutest detail.
The most skilled craftsmen had the greatest pleasure in expressing their talents, the finest materials have naturally taken their place and equipment of the highest quality has been selected.
Today after two years of work, here is the final outcome; the fruit of a tireless but loving, rigorously hard labour. Old Italian marble covers the floor, warm-toned fabrics adorn the windows, whilst the bathroom and kitchen provide an ultramodern and functional twist.
Tailor-made furniture in old wood from 1828 enhance its originality.
Early seventeenth century engravings, works of Savoyard folk art and a touch of the contemporary blend to create the cosy warmth of this small space.
This Mazot, of simple luxury has an identity, a charming elegance all of its own.
An exceptional atmosphere and an Alpine style reign in this little human nest.
In this delightfully cosy niche, everything unites to offer comfort and relaxation, providing the opportunity for two to unwind. Be tempted to grasp the keys, escape and discover something completely different…
Looking forward to welcoming you soon…
• 2 people max. (2 adults or 1 adult + 1 child over 7 years old)
• Classified as furnished tourist accommodation
• Reservation from 2 nights
• Arrival after 4pm & departure before 10am
• Booking required
• Pets are not allowed
• No smoking
• Availibilty and tariffs on request.
• English and Spanish spoken
• Local and regional information
• Personalized advice on local hiking possibilities
• Bus stop at 50m
• Free Wi-Fi
• Bar hotel restaurant at 50 m
• Sports centre 800m:
- heated outdoor pool, paddling pool, tennis courts, moutain bike base, crazy golf, beach volleyball
• Ice Rink
• Town centre 2 km
• Market day: Thursday morning
• Tramway du Mont-Blanc station 2,5 km
• TGV railway station 5,5 km
• Thermal spa 5,5 km
• Supermarket 7km
• A40 motorway 7 km
• Megève 12 km, Chamonix 25 km, Annecy 85 km, Genève 80 km.
2 people max. (2 adults or 1 adult + 1 child over 7 years old)
Additional tax: Touristic tax 1,50€ per adult per night